Last Updated: October 19, 2018
What are cookies
A cookie is a small file stored in your web browser or mobile phone and allows the Website to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes, through gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Website and we use different types of cookies:
- We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party ‘anonymous analytics cookies’ to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on. These cookies can tell us whether or not you have visited the site before.
- Search terms you have used to either find our website or used on our website, a record of all browsing behavior including links clicked. This is done via a cookie which is set on your first arrival to our website and the contents of any form you submit to us.
- Information on engagement with emails.
Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies and, if you don’t, we generate new ones. This allows us to track how many individual users we have, and how often they visit the site.
What are your choices regarding cookies
You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.