Inside Sales Representative
Full Time | Remote or USA | 401K + 100% Company Paid Health Plan – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
As the Inside Sales Representative; your primary objective is set appointments for our Business Development Managers. This will be accompanied by identifying and developing new prospects through multiple touchpoints such as email, outbound phone calls, and social media networking. The position is remote, so a successful home office setup will be imperative.
- Cold call prospects to set appointments for our Business Development Managers. (Approx. 60 cold calls per day with the minimum of 6 scheduled appointments per month)
- Convey a strong understanding of Trumeter, our products, and our services.
- Effectively utilize prospecting tools (e.g.: LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Google).
- Consistent documentation of lead activity in Salesforce to ensure seamless passing of information to the sales team.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales appointment targets and converts.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to develop targeted account lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive appointment setting for new business.
- Proven track record of effective outbound cold-calling and lead prospecting experience.
- High energy, self-starter who can manage their day effectively in a work-from-home setting.
- Technical knowledge preferred. Mechanical and electrical experience is a plus.
- Effectively communicate Trumeter’s value proposition and our product benefits to prospective customers.
- Excellent phone, listening, and writing skills.
- Proficient in using a CRM such as Salesforce.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience required.
- AA, AS, Technical School, or equivalent experience preferred.