Distributor Sales Coordinator
Full Time | Remote or USA | 401K + 100% Company Paid Health Plan – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Industrial electronics manufacturer expanding our network of Authorized Distributors in North America is seeking a Sales Executive to help support day-to-day activities. Working with the Distributor Sales Manager, assist with variety of sales & marketing duties including generating quotes, building reports, maintaining CRM database, coordinating promotional efforts, optimizing websites, and responding to requests from our distributor partners. This position is probably working from home, so a functional home office setup will be needed.
- To develop and grow Trumeter distributor sales in line with the company’s objectives
- To ensure that Trumeter’s products on our Distributors websites are perfectly presented
- To support the Distributor Sales Manager with delivering the key account growth plans
- Monitor distributor websites (globally) to ensure that the right products are available with the best imagery and up to date specifications
- Book meetings and schedule events for the Distributor Sales Manager or other Business Development Managers working with Distributors
- Manage the design registration process
- Maintain a filing system/database for data and agreements with Distributors, and their opportunities and end-use customers
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Answer and redirect phone calls and emails from Distributors
- Handle queries from distributor partners and other internal contacts
- Assist with roll out of joint marketing initiatives
- High energy, self-starter who can manage their day effectively in a work-from-home setting.
- Basic technical knowledge to understand our product line. Experience with Mechanical and electrical components would be a bonus.
- Excellent phone, listening, IT and emailing skills.
- Proficient or able to quickly learn how to use our Salesforce CRM system
- Comfortable working with MS Office tools: Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- BS degree preferable
- Past electronics industry experience or having worked for an Industrial Distributor would be helpful.