We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and offer excellent working conditions and remuneration packages. As a worldwide employer, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team.
Below is a list of our current vacancies. If you are interested in an advertised vacancy, please respond as indicated below.
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – Bury, Gtr Manchester, UK
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join our Product Development team based in Bury, North Manchester. The successful candidate will have a passion for developing new products in a fast-paced commercial environment.
We offer an attractive basic salary commensurate with experience, plus benefit package including 20 days holiday (rising to 25 after 2 years), performance related bonus, pension and healthcare schemes. Some overseas travel may be necessary.
- 2D and 3D conceptual design, prototyping, detailing and designing for manufacture.
- Planning, defining & executing product design validation tests.
- Documenting design changes using a product data management system (PDM), maintaining drawings and associated documentation.
- Supporting the manufacturing team in all aspects to ensure the product can be reliably manufactured as per the design intent.
- Designing and fabricating/procuring test equipment.
- Liaising with suppliers on component design to produce cost effective & quality products.
- Originating and contributing to the culture of innovation, both from a technical/engineering perspective and in process/operation.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of mechanical design using Solidworks
- Innovative, ambitious, always looking for opportunities to improve
- Competent in Microsoft Office & ideally Adobe illustrator
- Experience of designing products using a wide range of manufacturing processes
- Experience in designing parts for injection moulding
- A “can-do” Team Player with good oral and written communication skills and an eye for detail
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Problem solving with an analytical approach
To apply for this role please send your CV including current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org