We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and offer excellent working conditions and remuneration packages. As a worldwide employer, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team.
Below is a list of our current vacancies. If you are interested in an advertised vacancy, please respond as indicated below.
Electronics Design Engineer – Networking / Communications Specialist (software and hardware)
Location: Bury, Manchester, England
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to join the Product Development team based in Bury, North Manchester.
The successful candidate will be a key player in the engineering team and will have an impact upon our development path as we increasingly add communications to our products.
The successful candidate will have a passion for developing new products in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Define and maintain the networking and communications policy for Trumeter products.
- Translate the policy into firmware and hardware
- Write and maintain the core networking, communication and security libraries for Trumeter products.
- Write and maintain Trumeter’s range of software applications.
- Degree (or equivalent) in electronic engineering or related discipline.
- Strong analytical skills as well as methodical approach to problem solving.
- Hardware design experience for networking circuit elements and interfaces.
- Experience of firmware/software development for networking in 32bit microcontrollers.
- Experience with firmware and hardware for Ethernet, Modbus, IOT, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, POE, and security applications/protocols.
- Proven experience of writing application software or embedded software in C++ / C#/ C.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering high quality solutions.
- Proven ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- Able work independently, and as part of a team.
We offer an attractive basic salary in the range commensurate with experience, plus benefit package including 25 days holiday (after 2 years), performance related bonus and pension and healthcare scheme.
To apply for this role please send your CV including current salary to:
Marketing Content and Design Specialist
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL, USA
Reporting To: VP of Global Marketing
Trumeter is seeking a Marketing Content and Design Specialist with advanced Graphic Design and Copywriting experience. This hybrid role will be a highly visible and integral component of our marketing team. An ideal candidate will combine impactful writing/design with a solid understanding of B2B marketing strategy and digital experience in programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Mailchimp, AdWords and Salesforce.
- Design and execute engaging marketing campaigns resulting in incoming leads
- Develop content (copywriting and graphic design) for the full spectrum of multi-channel touch-points including online, email, social, website and print
- Manage digital marketing efforts including Online Advertising, SEO and Google Analytics
- Assist with creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, and website development (i.e. product highlights, case studies, etc.)
- Develop, test and implement Marketing initiatives to increase Trumeter visibility across traditional and digital platforms
- Work with team to identify and respond to trends in analytics – apply marketing insights to optimize short and long-term strategy
- Optimize custom landing pages to coordinate with advertising and SEM
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies and increase customer conversions
- Analyze customer insights, B2B trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Work closely with Engineering and Sales to develop Marketing and Sales material for new and existing products
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Advanced level skill set in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experienced with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Ability to regularly and effectively communicate with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, engineering and customer service
- Flexible and ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Deadline oriented, fast paced producer
- Able to work on own initiative
- B2B experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Preferred but not essential:
- Experience with manufacturing / engineered products
- Experience with HTML and back-end programming
To apply for this role please send your resume including salary requirements to: