We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and offer excellent working conditions and remuneration packages. As a worldwide employer, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team.
Below is a list of our current vacancies. If you are interested in an advertised vacancy, please respond as indicated below.
Business Development Manager – B2B Field Sales
Location: Manchester, England
Trumeter is seeking a New Business Development Manager for B2B Field Sales based in our Bury office in Manchester, UK. The successful candidate will be tasked with and have experience of lead generation, opportunity conversion, customer service, negotiating and account management skills.
Working as the B2B Field Sales New Business Development Manager you will develop new prospects generated from your own lead generation activities and follow up on leads passed over from the Marketing Department.
The company sells a range of standard and bespoke, custom electronic measurement industrial products and solutions for commercial use. Candidates must be comfortable selling technical products within a business-to-business environment.
As the B2B Field Sales New Business Development Manager, you will manage all clients and new prospects throughout UK and Europe, liaising with your global counterparts on a regular basis.
This position would suit someone that is a self-starter, with a solid B2B background with previous experience selling industrial technical / electronic or engineered products within a commercial setting. Suitable candidates must have the ability to manage their own time, appointments and be target orientated.
- Develop prospects/leads that Marketing supply and convert them to Accounts
- Discover new prospects and convert to customers
- Grow and develop sales Opportunities for new, existing and Custom products to both prospects and customers
- Close sales Opportunities and deliver sales at or ahead of budget
- Manage and grow business with existing Distributors and OEM customers
- Develop a pipeline of prospects and leads (as measured by Salesforce CRM system), and convert to new customers – leads will be self-generated and provided by the Marketing Team
- Understand the functionality of the products in order to lead presentations and provide first line support to prospective customers and distributors (full product training will be provided)
- Understand technical capabilities, and promote both the Company and the products in a professional and ethical manner
- Prepare quotations in accordance with Company pricing guidelines
- Attend trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Provide analysis and insight on key customers and competitive products
- As part of the Sales Team, agree sales and gross margin annual budgets targets with Line Manager, identifying key sales objectives and activities
- Embrace and contribute to the Company’s Values of Innovation, Integrity, Ambition, Teamwork and be Customer Driven
- Travel as required
- A self-starter, results orientated, and data driven
- Sales experience in a B2B environment with industrial products
- An empathy and interest in “how things work” – likely to be someone who enjoys taking products and things apart to see how they are put together
- An ability to grow sales, develop budgets and hit targets
- Ambitious Team Player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills, oral & written
- An effective negotiator with good closing skills
- Highly Computer literate, proficient (or quickly able to become so) with company provided hardware & software tools (Microsoft Office products, Syteline ERP system, SalesForce CRM system)
- Self-motivated and resilient
To apply for this role please send your CV including salary requirements to:
Marketing Content and Design Specialist
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL, USA
Reporting To: VP of Global Marketing
Trumeter is seeking a Marketing Content and Design Specialist with advanced Graphic Design and Copywriting experience. This hybrid role will be a highly visible and integral component of our marketing team. An ideal candidate will combine impactful writing/design with a solid understanding of B2B marketing strategy and digital experience in programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Mailchimp, AdWords and Salesforce.
- Design and execute engaging marketing campaigns resulting in incoming leads
- Develop content (copywriting and graphic design) for the full spectrum of multi-channel touch-points including online, email, social, website and print
- Manage digital marketing efforts including Online Advertising, SEO and Google Analytics
- Assist with creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, and website development (i.e. product highlights, case studies, etc.)
- Develop, test and implement Marketing initiatives to increase Trumeter visibility across traditional and digital platforms
- Work with team to identify and respond to trends in analytics – apply marketing insights to optimize short and long-term strategy
- Optimize custom landing pages to coordinate with advertising and SEM
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies and increase customer conversions
- Analyze customer insights, B2B trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Work closely with Engineering and Sales to develop Marketing and Sales material for new and existing products
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Advanced level skill set in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experienced with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Ability to regularly and effectively communicate with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, engineering and customer service
- Flexible and ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Deadline oriented, fast paced producer
- Able to work on own initiative
- B2B experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Preferred but not essential:
- Experience with manufacturing / engineered products
- Experience with HTML and back-end programming
To apply for this role please send your resume including salary requirements to: