Electronic Predetermining Counter
6 digit supertwist LCD programmable preset counter with prescaler, quadrature input and EEPROM data storage in an IP65 DIN case.
This versatile count up or count down predetermining counter/timer with prescaler has a wide range of innovative and attractive features. Designed with imagination and built to the highest standards it offers both counting and timing functions in one unit.
- Simple programming via menu driven display
- High visibility supertwist LCD display can be viewed from any angle
- Backlight programmable ON, OFF or AUTO
- 40 years data retention with no power
- Programmable decimal point up to 3 places
- Operates from 85-265VAC or 10-26VDC
- 12VDC output to drive a sensor (when AC powered)
- Opto-isolated inputs
- Wide range of prescaling
- Output relay contacts rated at 5A
- Output can be set to latch or pulse with programmable pulse duration
- Environmental protection to IP65
- Standard DIN housing
- CE, UL and cUL approved
The count inputs are opto-isolated and can be sink (NPN) or source (PNP). The count is on the main display and the preset value is on the lower display. Reset can be remote, manual or automatic with a manual over-ride option. All programming, reset and presetting can be carried out from the front panel although the keys can be remotely disabled from the rear of the unit.
Please note the electrical connections are different to the previous version (7931)
- 85 - 265VAC or 10 - 26VDC at 100mA
- 12VDC ± 10% @ 100mA (when operating from AC supply)
- 2 rows of 6 digits, supertwist black on silver LCD with yellow/green LED backlight.
- Upper row 7mm (0.28in) high indicates count, lower row 4mm (0.16in) high indicates P1/P2 preset point. Also Relay 1 Active annunciator
- Programmable to Always ON, Always OFF or AUTO (ON for 30s following last keypress)
- Two user selectable preset points 1 - 999999
- High Speed NPN/PNP
- Opto-isolated 10 - 30VDC. Maximum input frequency 10kHz
- Low Speed
- Opto-isolated 12 - 260VAC/DC. Maximum input frequency 30Hz
- Multiply 0.00001 - 9.99999, default 1.00000
- Divide 1 - 99999, default 00001
- Can be disabled on installation or remotely reset
- Contact closure or pulse (15 ms response time)
- Programmable for automatic or Manual/Remote reset
- 40 years minimum
- Contact Connection SPDT.
- Contact Rating 5A 260 VAC 30 VDC 1300 VA/150 W.
- -10°to +60°C
- -20°C to +70°C
- IP65 when properly installed using the sealing gasket supplied (without bezel)
- 7932 - 6 digit Predetermining counter/timer