Service, Calibration & Repair
Trumeter Service Delivers Peace of Mind
Trumeter offers a range of after sales support. Our service contracts enable you to have all your Trumeter equipment repaired and calibrated, on site in the UK and in some US states, whilst helping extend the product life giving you lower costs of ownership and maintaining your production output.
Costly downtimes are reduced because any worn or damaged parts can be replaced before they fail during the service visit. All products are cleaned and given a general overhaul minimising the chances of failure during the year.
Our engineers work closely with you to ensure all work is carried out to your satisfaction. All certificates & calibration equipment are traceable to National Standards keeping your ISO9000 paperwork up to date.
Alternatively, Trumeter offers a fast turn around on calibrations and repairs carried out at one of our offices where a large range of spares are stocked, and state of the art calibration equipment is used.
- Keep your production machinery working
- Trumeter products serviced and calibrated by qualified engineers
- On or off site calibration & repair
- Annual service extends the life of your products
- Calibration test equipment traceable to National Standards (NPL)
- Expert advice on measurement systems and methods
Highest standards of service in the industry